Naoya is dominating the fight in every chapter and Jujutsu Kaisen 194 shows the same as Naoya reveals his new cards in every new chapter. Well, we got some disturbance at the last of this chapter but who knows how this will turn out. Read till the end for complete info.
In the previous chapter, we saw that Kamo managed to escape from Naoya’s grip as he used his blood as a shield to protect himself. Kamo said that he can’t even blink in this fight because if he does he is going to die. Then he used the Flowing Red Scale to increase his speed.
Naoya again targeted Kamo but this time Maki stopped him using her sword, also Kamo used Crimson Binding to restrain Naoya. Maki went for another attack but Naoya freed himself. Maki informed Kamo that the curse is Naoya. Kamo is surprised that even turning into a cursed spirit haven’t changed Naoya.
Then he remembered the fastest Zenin named Noabito. Naoya used his technique that froze the air and then turned it into explosives. Then Naoya spun really fast to increase his speed further and reached Mach 3 level and hit Maki. Maki fell to the ground after the attack.
Jujutsu Kaisen 194 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen 194 will be released Sunday 21st August 2022. Also if you read other Weekly Shonen Jump mangas, we cover their spoilers too, check them out from the home page if you read them.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 Release Date||21st August 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 Raw Scans Release||18th August 2022|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen 194 Raw Scans are out and it looks like Naoya has the upper hand against the Maki-Kamo duo. They both are still figuring out how to deal with Naoya.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – Sakurajima Colony, Part 4
- Naoya is taunting Maki and mentions Mai.
- Kamo attacks Naoya using his Piercing Blood technique again.
- Naoya realizes that Kamo is using his own blood for the technique.
- Kamo is using too much blood and might die from blood loss.
- Kamo says that he will stay while Maki leaves the barrier.
- Maki wants to heal for 5 minutes so that they can have a chance of winning.
- Maki says their chances of winning are 2:8.
- Kamo uses Piercing Blood once again.
- We see a baby Kamo in a flashback in midst of the fight.
- Kamo then gets attacked multiple times and looks seriously injured.
- An explanation about Naoya’s curse is related to hardness.
- When he reaches his top speed he has to turn into a turtle shell so that he does not self-destruct.
- Kamo says that Naoya is even faster than Hanami.
- On the last page of the chapter, two new players enter the game.
- One of the players is a sumo wrestler.
- Kamo and the newly introduced old dude shout in sync.
- Chapter ends.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194?
To read the latest Jujutsu Kaisen chapter you can visit two different websites but we recommend you to use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen 194 will be officially (and for free) available to read in English at MangaPlus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.