Boruto Chapter 61 will mark Sasuke’s return as a big storm is about to come in Konoha and everybody is panicking about it. But what is that, find out more in the spoilers below.
In the last chapter, we saw that Shikamaru, Sai, and Ibiki were investigating the things found on the roof of the Hokage office. They found some teleportation markings. Also, some ‘Claw Marks’ had been discovered in various villages. Code’s targets are Naruto, Boruto, and Sasuke while he might also attack Amado and Kawaki. Kawaki is being observed by Shinobis.
Sumire asked Amado about the Kawaki’s karma restoration but Amado ignored her. While at Boro’s headquarters, Daemon was playing with code. Bug tried to sneak out of the room but Code slammed his head onto the floor. Code explained that how he can move from one claw mark to another. Code asked about Daemon’s power but was stopped by Ada.
Then in Konoha, Naruto took Kawaki to their home for dinner. Kawaki tried to avoid it but Naruto took him anyway. Boruto gave Sasuke’s headband to Kawaki. Kawaki refused to take it first saying he is not a shinobi but later accepted it. After that Kawaki was thinking while holding the headband in his hand that Konoha is his home and he doesn’t need any Karma to protect Konoha and Nandaime.
Boruto Chapter 61 release date
Boruto Chapter 61 is set to be released on 18th August 2021 with Dragon Ball Super Chapter 75 in Shueisha Japan’s monthly magazine V-Jump. Spoilers for the upcoming Boruto chapter are out and you can read them below,
|Boruto Chapter 61 release date||18th August 2021|
|Boruto Chapter 61 raw scans release||16-17th August 2021|
Boruto Chapter 61 Raw Scans
Boruto Chapter 61 Raw Scans has been released, you can check them below in the mentioned tweet. Also, don’t forget to read the spoilers to get an idea of what is going to happen in the upcoming chapter.
Boruto Chapter 61 Spoilers
- Amado explains Kawaki’s complex feelings towards Naruto.
- Amado describes it as pure madness.
- This feeling is similar for Code and the Otsutsuki.
- Shikadai and Inojin explain the sensing system of Konoha.
- They mention that it is impossible to escape from the sensory team without erasing own chakra completely.
- Sasuke returns in this chapter.
- There is a panic-type situation in Konoha.
- In the evening, Kawaki returns to Uzumaki’s house and leaves the house right after that using an excuse.
- Then he uses a shadow clone to escape the surveillance team.
- They can’t trace him but Boruto and Ada sensed it.
- Code asks about how Kawaki managed to do it.
- Ada replies that Kawaki is an Otsutsuki and it is one of his powers.
- Kawaki left Konoha and is now going somewhere.
- Code can not understand Kawaki’s actions but it is a great opportunity to capture him.
- Code replies to Ada that he will ask Kawaki directly when he sees him in person.
- The pursuit of Kawaki begins. A big fight is coming.
Where to read Boruto chapter 61?
There are two methods to read Boruto Manga at the earliest in English. The first one is Viz Media’s official website and the other one is Shueisha’s own service Mangaplus mobile app and website. On both these platforms some chapters are free to read but if you want to unlock the complete manga then just pay the subscription fee.