Shouto has defeated Dabi and the news has worked as a ‘Morale Boost’ for heroes in Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 353. In the chapter, we have also got to know the positions from different locations. Read till the end for the complete information about the upcoming Mha chapter.
In the last chapter, we saw some conversations from the past about the ongoing war. Shouto said that it is his duty to fight his brother Touya and he has created a new special technique for him and showed it to everyone. Then the explanation about the Flashfire Fist is a mix of cold and hot flames.
Then in present, Shouto used a freezing attack and said that Dabi can cool off his head with this. Dabi got thrown away and he knew that he can’t underestimate Shouto. Shouto goes for another attack but flames came from the ground and heroes supporting Shouto were wounded. Dabi said they both follow the same destiny.
Then in Shouto’s thoughts, we see how he was wrong about other people and remembered his memories with the other students. Then Shouto uses his final attack ‘Great Frozen Tidel Bore’ and froze everything in the surrounding. The chapter ended with the Todoroki brothers standing motionless on the battlefield. Shouto won the fight.
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 353 Release Date
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 353 will be released on this upcoming Sunday 22nd May 2022 in this week’s Weekly shonen jump along with other manga titles like Jujutsu Kaisen etc.
|Boku no My Hero Academia 353 Release Date||22nd May 2022|
|Boku no My Hero Academia 353 Raw Scans Release||19th May 2022|
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 353 Raw Scans
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 353 Raw Scans has been released. The scan below shows Shouto’s emotional reaction after the fight and he then apologizes to Lida for overdoing it.
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 353 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – ‘Endeavour’
- The chapter starts with Burnin’ reporting that Dabi has been detained.
- Upon heroes of this news, Heroes in Kamino celebrates and praises Shouto.
- Now their task is to defeat the Nomu standing in front of them.
- These heroes are considering themselves lucky as they were not sent to fight dangerous prisoners from Tartarus.
- All might is watching the fight from the broadcast room and he announces that Shouto has defeated Dabi.
- A new location is shown, The ruins of the Jaku Hospital.
- Here Gigantomachia is imprisoned. Mineta, Ashido, Kodai, Yanagi, and Honenuki are happy with the news.
- Mt. Lady is also there and she says that she was worried about Shouto but he has proved himself.
- The member of the Liberation Front who killed Midnight is also there.
- He says that Heroes’ efforts are useless, they can not do anything.
- Kirishima appears and says that evacuation has been completed and they can now fight to protect the place, just like Shouto.
- A new location again, this time it is Takoba National Stadium where the provisional license exam was conducted.
- There are Ojiro, Satou, Tsuburaba, and Sero and they are looking tense about something.
- Bakugou is smiling and says that Shouto’s win was obvious.
- Now the focus shifts to the parking lot where it all started, Fat Gum and Aoyama are surrounded by flowers.
- They are facing Kunieda. They separated villains according to their quirks but who does not fit into any category were sent to the parking lot.
- He is a hired gun of All for one to replace The Dictator. He calls Aoyama “Aesop’s Bat”.
- He says that all the villains are coming after him, and Aoyama replies with “Merci”.
- Location changes again, In the front of the Central Hospital, Mic shouts that Shouto has defeated Dabi.
- In the same location, Shouji is trying to dodge a giant attack from Spinner.
- He does not believe it and thinks that it must be the hero’s strategy to boost their morale.
- In a flashback, Dabi turns his back to All for One and says that he does not need any new quirks.
- Spinner is commanding all the mutant soldiers and says that for Shigaraki’s sake they will solve these issues.
- Now in Kamino, Shouto apologizes to Lida and says that he overdid it, Lida stops him and says he has nothing to apologize for.
- Dabi is still confused about being alive, a luminous sphere appears on his chest.
- The last place shown in this chapter is Gunga, Endeavour reacts to the news with a weird expression (Neither happy nor sad).
- All for one asks if Endeavour is happy or sad and says that Endeavour is responsible for all this and that’s why he is going to lose.
- All for one’s fingers starts turning into different things. One finger releases a black goo, the second one forms a face, another has a moon-shaped ring around it, one finger releases fire, and the last one gets covered with thorns.
- Chapter ends.
Where to read Mha 353?
There are two official ways to read My Hero Academia manga for free. You can read it on Viz Media’s official website or on Shueisha Japan’s official Manga Plus website and mobile app. These sources provide the latest chapters of your favorite manga available for free. For reading the complete manga you will have to pay.
These are the available details for Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 353 now and if we receive any more information on Bnha 353 then we will update this article as soon as possible. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates about Mha 353 spoilers.
(Delayed) Black Clover Chapter 308 Spoilers, Raw Scans Release date