The time has finally arrived in Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 350 where we are going to see Dabi aka Touya’s Backstory. The chapter mostly explores Dabi’s tragic past and how he turned into Dabi from Touya. Read the spoilers and raw scans below for more information.
In the last chapter, we saw that Deku had left the island and was now headed toward the UA facility. He was losing his composure and that’s when the Second User appeared and told him that his suit can not hold 100% power of One for all and he should work toward not damaging the suit before the fight.
Then Second advised him to take the right path and trust his friends. On the island, Toga was furious and said that she is going to end it all. On the other side, Kamino is burning in flames, A Nomu with needles coming out of his body was fighting heroes. Dabi was hanging from All Might’s statue while Shoto, Kidou, Onima, and Burnin’ were there to fight him.
Dabi and Shoto talked about some philosophy and war ideology. Dabi said that he wants to change the current society and destroy everything. Shoto asks about the past and Dabi says that this is the time he knows about Dabi’s origin. Dabi’s Backstory will be shown in the upcoming chapter.
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 350 Release Date
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 350 is going to be released this upcoming Sunday 10th April 2022 in this week’s Weekly shonen jump issue number 19 along with other manga titles like – One Piece Chapter 1046.
|Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 350 Release Date||10th April 2022|
|Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 350 Raw Scans||7th April 2022|
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 350 Raw Scans
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 350 Raw Scans are out. You can check the raw scans below. The first scan shows the man in a suit while Touya is lying on the ground, burned and unconscious. The second and third scan shows Dabi who is burning with rage while Shoto is standing in front of him, getting ready to fight.
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 350 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – ‘En’
- The chapter starts with Gorilla Cop going to Dr. Garaki’s cell.
- Dr. Garaki is talking to himself about some seeds that can be used as receptacles by All for one.
- Then on the next page, we see Dabi and Shoto.
- Now it’s time for Dabi’s backstory.
- Touya is burning on Mount Sekoto and says that he does not want to die and wants to prove himself to Endeavour.
- A man in a suit and hat appears from flames, he’s All for one.
- Then Touya wakes up in a mysterious facility after three years.
- There are several children and they notice Touya and call the doctor.
- When Touya tries to speak, he notices that his voice has changed.
- The doctor is a strange figure with a sunflower face.
- Touya tries to leave but the doctor refuses, Touya gets worried as his father must be worried about him.
- A voice from the monitor says that he was no longer be able to use the full power of his flames.
- The voice continues that they wanted to hire Touya at his full potential but he is a failure.
- Then Touya remembers the words from his father and despairs.
- The voice says that they might turn his body back to normal if he stays at the facility.
- These all children including Dabi were the replacements in case something happens to Shigaraki.
- Dabi burned down the facility and ran away.
- Dr. Garaki in the present time says that Dabi’s survival was a miracle since his body in that state should not last a month.
- Garaki continues by saying that he was surprised when Giran brought Dabi to the League.
- The doctor was the one who saved Dabi.
- Looking at Nomus Dabi understood what was going to happen to him if he stayed back at the facility.
- At present, Touya says that he indeed went home after that incident thinking that things would have changed after that incident.
- But after looking at his funeral altar and Shoto’s training, he realized that he is a defective piece from the past.
- Dabi says that he exceeded his body’s limits and that disfigured his body.
- But he did not want to meet Endeavour with his weak body.
- The more he heard and saw about Endeavour, Dabi’s hatred towards him grew and served as an inspiration.
- In a flashback scene where Dabi is praying at his funeral altar.
- He says that this was the moment Touya died and Dabi was born.
- Garaki says that Dabi’s flames only exist to bring death which is not compatible with All for one.
- “These are the deadly flames who escaped the reach of the King of Demons”.
- Then Todoroki brothers try to attack each other using Flashfire Fist.
- Dabi says that he is going to destroy everything important to Endeavour and Shoto says that he is not going to let him do as he pleases.
- Chapter ends.
Where to read Mha Chapter 350?
There are two official ways to read manga for free. You can read it on Viz Media’s official website or on Shueisha Japan’s official Manga Plus mobile website and app. These sources provide the latest chapters of your favorite manga available for free. For reading the complete manga you will have to pay.
These are the available details for My Hero Academia 350 now and if we receive any more information on Bnha 350 then we will update this article as soon as possible. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates about Mha 350 spoilers.