A very interesting battle between Deku and Class 1-A is about to start in Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 320. Deku will probably try to escape but this might also become a numbers game. For more info read the spoilers below.
In the previous chapter, we saw that Class 1-A haven’t accepted Deku leaving and they were trying their best on finding Deku’s whereabouts but it seemed that teachers and heroes were avoiding their questions. But that was not enough to stop their search for their ally.
All Might haven’t returned to UA after Deku left the facility. Classes at UA are temporarily suspended. Bakugou said that knowing Deku and All Might, he knows All Might couldn’t stop Deku and Deku will eventually get into trouble. After that Class 1-A took Principal Nezu’s help to know the truth.
Endeavour is silent on this topic as he doesn’t want to risk things at UA. Now in the present, The Dictator has been defeated and the civilians are free. Deku asked everyone to stay away from him and leave. Bakugou mocked Deku by saying ‘All Might Copycat’. In the last panel, we saw Deku and Class 1-A in their battle stances.
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 320 Release Date
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 320 is set to be released on 18 July 2021 in this week’s Weekly shonen jump issue along with Black Clover Chapter 300 and One Piece 1019.
|Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 320 Release Date||18th July 2021|
|Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 320 Raw Scans Release||15th July 2021|
Boku No My Hero Academia Chapter 320 Raw Scans
Boku No My Hero Academia Chapter 320 Raw Scans has been released. You can check some of them below in the mentioned tweets. The full English-translated chapter will be released on Sunday by Viz.
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 320 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – “Deku vs Class A”
- Bakugou tells Deku that they know that he has already unlocked the 4th, 5th, and 6th user’s quirks.
- Deku thanks them all for coming and then try to escape using a smokescreen.
- Bakugou uses a new technique ‘Shockwave Landmine’ and clears up all the smoke.
- Koda sends multiple pigeons in Deku’s direction and tells him that it’s okay to go back to UA. They have already talked with Principal Nezu.
- Then Midoriya tries to escape using Black Whip but Sero stops him using his tapes. He says that he knows about the danger to stop it.
- Deku remembers their training from the past.
- Jirou attacks Deku with the ‘Heartbeat Wall’.
- Ojiro uses his Tornado Tail Dance to catch Deku. He asks Deku to remember the time when he got angry for Ojiro’s sake and fought Shinsou.
- Deku says that he is putting everyone in danger if he goes with them.
- He also adds that All for one is looking for him.
- Then he breaks from Ojiro’s tail using only his body’s strength and a villainous look.
- Before Deku runs away Tokoyami hits him with Dark Shadow.
- Satou mentions Eri but Deku says that she doesn’t need him, anyone can take care of her.
- Momo creates a machine to capture Deku but Deku destroys it.
- Kaminari talks to Deku and says nothing has been changed and they are still friends.
- In the meantime, Shouji extends his arms and covers Deku in an isolation tape created by Momo.
- Tokoyami appears again and captures Deku in an orb of darkness.
- Deku breaks free from the orb, destroying the building they were in.
- Deku’s mask falls off and he can be seen crying.
- He says that he knows that they are genuinely worried about him and his Danger Sense does not detect anything from them.
- But he is okay and wants to do things on his own.
- Shoto stops Deku using his Heaven Piercing Ice Wall.
- Shoto says that he doesn’t have to take the burden all on himself and he should share it with them.
- Tsuyu says that she won’t let go Deku.
- She adds If Deku wants to become a hero like in comics then Class 1-A will be by his side.
Where to read Mha 320?
There are two official ways to read manga for free. You can read it on Viz Media’s official website or on Shueisha Japan’s official Manga Plus mobile website and app. These sources provide the latest chapters of your favorite manga available for free. For reading the complete manga you will have to pay.
These are the available details for My hero academia 320 now and if we receive any more information on Mha 320 then we will update this article as soon as possible. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates about Bnha 320 spoilers.
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 54 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Release Date