Bakugou has come to rescue Deku and the story will continue in Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 319. The chapter contains mostly the part about what happened when Deku was not at UA. Read the spoilers below for more details.
In the last chapter, we saw that heroes had changed their plans, and Endeavour told the same to Deku. Heroes are arriving in Japan from other countries. Deku said he is fine and can still move. One for all users were also concerned and warned Deku.
After this Deku was seen fighting in a shopping mall. Citizens were afraid of him thinking he is an All for one subordinate. After this Deku was imagining his happy life and all the people he cares about. Deku arrived at Kamino’s Ground zero and a creepy-looking prisoner from Tartarus was waiting there.
Some civilians were under his control and they attacked Deku. Deku tried to fight back but he is too tired. In the last panel, Bakugou appeared and attacked the Dictator while calling someone and saying ‘I found him’.
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 319 Release Date
|Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 319 Release Date||11th July 2021|
|Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 319 Raw Scans Release||8th July 2021|
Boku No My Hero Academia Chapter 319 Raw Scans
Boku No My Hero Academia Chapter 319 Raw Scans has been released. You can check some of them below in the mentioned tweets. The full English-translated chapter will be released on Sunday by Viz.
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 319 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – ‘Friend‘
- A color page shows Uraraka and Lida in the front of the Class 1-A hostel. Bakugou can be seen tearing the letter Deku left. Shoto and Tokoyomi are also there.
- Class 1-A is in their hostel a few days after Deku left UA.
- Bakugou and Shoto are saying that Deku must be with Endeavour and other pro heroes.
- Lida suggests calling the heroes but they are not picking calls.
- Shoto adds they must be busy but it looks like they are hiding something.
- All Might hasn’t come to UA after Deku left.
- Classes at UA are suspended for now.
- Bakugou says that Deku must be working with All Might and others.
- He adds that he knows Deku and All Might better than others and he is sure that they will eventually get them into trouble.
- Class 1-A decides that they will contact Endeavour to know what is going on.
- Endeavour is an alumnus of UA. A few days later, we see Endeavour in Nezu’s room and students of 1-A are waiting for him.
- Shoto asks him why he is not returning his calls.
- Shoto continues saying why they are letting Deku and All might go alone.
- Bakugou interrupts by saying that he doesn’t know them that well.
- According to Bakugou, Deku only cares about others and never thinks about himself.
- All might is also the same, that why he can not stop Deku.
- They all want Deku back at UA but that is too risky and Endeavour is against it.
- Now in the present time at Kamino’s Ground Zero. The dictator is defeated and the people under his control are free.
- Deku asks why they have come and Uraraka says because they are worried about him.
- Deku asks everyone to get away from him but then Bakugou starts mocking him by saying ‘Yeah! He is the great inheritor if One for All after all’.
- Deku says that he is doing what is necessary and asks them to leave.
- Bakugou calls Deku ‘All Might Copycat’. Lida and Uraraka are with him.
Where to read Mha 319?
There are two official ways to read manga for free. You can read it on Viz Media’s official website or on Shueisha Japan’s official Manga Plus mobile website and app. These sources provide the latest chapters of your favorite manga available for free. For reading the complete manga you will have to pay.
These are the available details for My hero academia 319 now and if we receive any more information on Mha 319 then we will update this article as soon as possible. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates about Bnha 319 spoilers.