Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 310 will be continuing the story after Deku defeated Muscular and we are going to see the two unknown faces among One for all users. The spoilers for the chapter are out, you can read them below.
In the last chapter, After defeating Muscular, Deku went to meet All Might. All Might asked him about his hand and Deku thanked All Might for bringing him The compression gauntlet from America. We also saw Hawks asking about Deku’s health over the phone.
Then we saw a flashback where Midoriya is still in a hospital bed. A doctor came and said that the endurance of Deku’s body has increased and he is more powerful than before. After that, All Might explains One For All to Deku’s mom.
Then Deku decided he will not go to UA anymore to prevent any future attack from Shigaraki, One For All, and other villains. Then Deku visited Gran Torino and told him about the meeting with the predecessors of All for one.
Gran Torino apologized for not being able to Kill Shigaraki. Gran Torino gave his cape to Deku, and he was seen wearing it in the last panel where he teamed up with Hawks, Endeavor, and All Might.
Also, we have created a beautiful list of anime similar to My Hero Academia. If you like MHA anime and want some recommendations you can check out the full list here.
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 310 Release Date
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 310 will be released on upcoming Sunday, 25th April 2021 in this week’s Weekly shonen jump issue along with Jujutsu Kaisen 147, One Piece 1011, etc. The spoilers and raw scans for the chapter are out and you can read them below.
|Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 310 Release Date||25th April 2021|
|Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 310 Raw Scans Release||22nd April 2021|
Boku No My Hero Academia Chapter 310 Raw Scans
Boku No My Hero Academia Chapter 310 Raw Scans has been released and we have added a part of it to get you a better idea of the next my hero academia chapter which releases in English on 25th April.
We have also covered spoilers from these leaked pictures and raw scans. You can read the full spoilers in the spoilers section below.
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 310 Spoilers
- Chapter 310 Title: “The Teacher and The Student“
- We are going to see the hidden faces of two One For All users in this chapter.
- One of them looks like Bakugo and has a big scar on his face.
- 1st User’s name of One for All has been revealed and it’s ‘Yoichi‘.
- At the starting of the chapter, we see a person getting attacked by some people.
- Deku saves her and then looks over the city and says ‘ The present-day has returned to the dark age ‘.
- Then Deku and Banjo have a conversation over All For One and how they do not have enough info about him, Shigaraki, and other villains.
- Deku says even if he teams up with heroes there is very little possibility that they can beat All For One and Shigaraki.
- Deku says to defeat them, he must attain the full power of One For All.
- After this Scene shifts to 2nd and 3rd One For All users.
- It is shown that how they once gathered many companions to fight All For One and also saved 1st user from being imprisoned.
Where to read Bnha 310?
There are two official ways to read the manga for free. You can read it on Viz Media’s official website or on Shueisha Japan’s official Manga Plus mobile website and app. These sources provide the latest chapters of your favorite manga available for free. For reading the complete manga you will have to pay.
These are the available details for My hero academia 310 now and if we receive any more information on Bnha 310 then we will update this article as soon as possible. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates about MHA 310 spoilers.