Ryuzen and Asta are in a relaxing mood in Black Clover Chapter 353 as Asta can not return to the Clover Kingdom unless the Black Bulls find a way to do so. For now, they can only wait. Read more in the spoilers section.
The previous chapter showed that Ryu put his all trust in Asta and asked him to do all he got in the next attack. All the Ryuzen will fight the five-headed dragon and set him up so that Asta could slash him in a single attack. Ryu then used his Tengetsu powers for the first time in the manga and removed his eyepatch.
Ryu then said that this will be the future where the odds are mostly on their side and launched the attack. Ryu gave a speech and said that the five-headed dragon has polluted the Land of the sun for too long and once he is eliminated by Asta this land will be cleansed and will become pure again.
Fujio used his ‘Sound Yojutsu: Fierce Fighter’s Cheering Song’ spell to deliver Ryu’s voice to everyone so they can coordinate on the attack. After this, they all went to target a different head. Jouzou got injured during the process and Ichika took his place to finish the job. She was not a part of the plan initially as there are only five heads to the dragon and there are seven Ryuzen. After this, she started cheering for Asta and Asta cut all five heads in a single blow. Ryu said ‘Well Done’ to all of them.
Black Clover 353 Release Date
Black Clover Chapter 353 will get released in this week’s Weekly shonen jump issue on upcoming Sunday, 5th March 2023 as per Viz Media’s official release schedule. The spoilers and raw scans are already out, you can read them below.
|Black Clover Chapter 353 Release Date||5th March 2023|
|Black Clover Chapter 353 Raw Scans Release||1st March 2023|
Black Clover Chapter 353 Raw scans
Black Clover Chapter 353 raw scans have been released. The chapter is a light one this time and we see all of Land of the Sun celebrating the win over the five-headed dragon. We are adding the most important scans below.
Black Clover Chapter 353 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – ‘Party at its peak’
- The sky has cleared up and the citizens are enjoying.
- Ryu tells Asta that Asta’s anti-magic cut the magic clouds away, which have been constantly covering the islands outside Goshu, due to the influence of the sleeping 5-headed dragon.
- Ryu is thanking Asta for enabling the people to see the clear sky.
- Ryu tells Asta Lucius’s power is not complete yet but he was able to revive a magic knight of this level already as Heath was supposed to be dead.
- Asta asks Ryu if there is any way for him to go back to the Clover Kingdom right now.
- Ryu says that the Black Bulls are looking for a way to bring Asta back but they can only wait for now.
- There’s a feast next where the Shogun, Ryuzen 7, and Asta are celebrated.
- Humito is excited about cooking its meat.
- Ichika is now trying to confirm if she was the one behind the mass killing of her clan.
- She called Yami his brother this time.
- Ryu does not answer her and keeps drinking.
- Then she went to Asta who is drinking and apologized for the things she said about Yami.
- Then we see a funny segment. Komari and Daizaemon talk about the food god.
- Then Asta gets sick after drinking too much and went to a hot spring with Daizaemon.
- They both talk about scratching each others’ backs.
- But this was the time slot for females and Ichika is in the hot spring.
- Asta sobers up and runs away while Ichika blushes.
- The next morning, Ichika greets Asta and Asta apologizes for what happened.
- Ichika says that he has to take responsibility, and Asta is confused.
- Chapter ends.
Where to read Black Clover Chapter 353?
You can read Black Clover 353 officially in two different ways. You can either read it on Viz media’s official website which is an official partner with Shonen Jump for English subbing or you can read the latest chapter on the Manga Plus app and website.
These sources have some chapters listed as free for reading but for the entire manga, you have to buy a membership plan or subscription plan. You can also follow us on Facebook for more updates and details about Black Clover 353 Spoilers and more.