Attack On Titan Chapter 135 is releasing next week on December 9th and it will be very likely the starting of the final volume as our favorite manga is reaching its completion.
We are going to see a new version of the Survey Corps in AOT 135 and they will be fighting a friend. Survey corps is going to take on Eren as he turned into a pure villain and we will see more of it in Attack On Titan Chapter 135. A warlike battle is coming for sure.
But before that, a more thing we want to tell you that the Attack on Titan Season 4 is releasing this December 7th and fans are hyping very much for it.
Attack on Titan Chapter 135 Release Date
Attack on Titan Chapter 135 will be released on 9th December 2020. AOT 135 first releases in Japan and then it will get English subbed and gets released in different regions. The release time may vary depending on your timezone.
|Attack on Titan Chapter 135 Release Date||9th December 2020|
|Attack on Titan Chapter 135 Raw||6th December 2020|
Attack on Titan Chapter 135 Raw
Attack on Titan Chapter 135 Raw Scans are out but for the complete AOT Chapter 135, we will have to wait some more time. However, some of the raw scans are surfacing on many social media platforms. We are also sharing some of them here.
We have also covered spoilers for AOT Chapter 135 based on the leaked Aot 135 Raw Scans and pictures. You can read them below in the Spoilers section
Attack on Titan Chapter 135 Spoilers
Currently, Attack on Titan manga is in the final stage and it is most likely to end in the upcoming 2-3 chapters. But it’s sure that the manga will not end in 2020 but chapters 137-138 will be marking the last chapter of the manga.
These Attack on Titan 135 Spoilers are covered on the basis of leaked AOT 135 Raw Scans and if you are sensitive to the spoilers we recommend you do not read this section and wait for the official release of the manga. In the last Chapter Beast Titan saves Eren but this time story is going to be different.
- Beast Titan’s Neck is destroyed and they find out that Zeke is not inside.
- Connie screams saying that the Colossal Titans are still moving and that they are approaching Fort Salta, they need to do something before all the survivors are killed by the Colossals.
- They decide that they will need to divide into 2 Teams – Armin, Mikasa, Pieck, and Levi will try to stop Eren. While on the other side, Jean, Connie, and Reiner will defend Fort Salta against the Colossals.
- Armin’s group realizes that there is a cord attached to Eren’s titan, which leads up to his spine. They go to the end of that string and find Zeke, unconscious and weak. Levi decides that he would kill Zeke right away, as he is fueling Eren. Right when Levi touches Zeke, he receives memories about what happened in PATHS AMP decides to touch Zeke too.
- Meanwhile, Jean Connie and Reiner are fighting the Colossal Titans, but there are too many and they can’t stand the heat of steam.
These are all available AOT 135 spoilers at the current time if we receive more information then we will update this article as soon as possible. Till then, You can also follow us on Facebook for more updates about Attack on Titan Chapter 135 spoilers and more.
One more thing we want to mention that make sure you read the manga only from the official sources and keep supporting the artist for their work. ComiXology is now accepting pre-orders for the new chapter for $1.99. The Attack on Titan Manga is released monthly in Kodansha Comics and is written by Hajime Isayama.